Checklist of steps to take:
- Join the UMW Class of 2019 Facebook page!
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form no later than March 1 to receive maximum consideration for financial aid.
- Complete your First Year Seminar Survey after February 20.
- Obtain your NET ID after paying your deposit. (NET IDs become available in late February.
- Complete your Housing and Dining Services Agreement after February 20. Contact the Office of Disability Resources at 540/654-1266 with any questions about special housing accommodation requests
- Attend Orientation for first year students in June, a two-day program required for all incoming students and parents. Register by logging onto the EagleNet portal in April.
- Ask your Guidance Counselor to submit a Final Grade Report or a final high school transcript as soon as your final grades are available, but no later than July 1.
- Have all Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate exam scores and/or official transcripts of all college coursework sent directly to the Admissions Office at UMW.
- If interested, sign up for Authorized Payers who will be emailed students’ bills and will be able to login to EaglePAY to make payments or setup a payment plan.
- Review opportunities for special Early Arrival Programs, which take place four days before Welcome Week in August. These optional experiences are a fun way for a limited number of new students to explore UMW and surrounding attractions and meet and bond with classmates before classes begin.
Provide changes in your address and/or telephone number to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for information on orientation, registering for classes, housing, and much more!