- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form no later than March 1 to receive maximum consideration for financial aid. www.fafsa.gov
- Register to attend Destination UMW, an event for admitted students and parents; or schedule a visit if you haven’t yet been to campus. The last Destination UMW was held on April 5.
- If you are a resident of Virginia, complete and return the Virginia In-State Tuition form.
- Pay your deposit by May 1. To pay this online, you will need your Student ID which can be found on your enrollment form in your offer packet. See below.
- Attend New Student Orientation for first year students in June, a two-day program required for all incoming students and parents. New transfer students will have a one day orientation in August. Register by logging onto the EagleNet portal in April.
- Create your NET ID after paying your deposit.
- Housing and Dining Services Agreement – You’ll be able to complete your online agreement after you attend Orientation (due July 7 for freshmen and August 12 for transfer students). Don’t forget to submit your Student Health Form by July 1.
- Ask your Guidance Counselor to complete and submit a Final Grade Report or a final high school transcript as soon as your final grades are available, but no later than July 1.
- Have all Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate exam scores and/or official transcripts of all college coursework sent directly to the Admissions Office at UMW.
- Review opportunities for special Early Arrival Programs, which take place four days before Welcome Week in August. These optional experiences are a fun way for a limited number of new students to explore UMW and surrounding attractions and meet and bond with classmates before classes begin.
Pay Your Enrollment Deposit
You can either send a check or pay online. To pay online, enter your Student ID below, and then please confirm that your name appears on all subsequent pages. By submitting your deposit electronically, you are enrolling and your deposit is non-refundable after April 30.
Benefits to paying early include:
- NET ID creation for portal and email access. You will not be able to create your ID until you pay your enrollment deposit.
- Early registration for June orientation dates where you will select your courses for the fall semester.
- Priority housing: The housing deposit date is a consideration factor in the housing assignment process.
- For more information on payment plans call EaglePAY at 800/609-8056 or contact the Office of Student Accounts at 540/654-1250.
ADMISSIONS DEPOSIT ONLINE PAYMENT
Stay tuned for information on orientation, registering for classes, housing, and much more!
Please let us know if your address has changed!
Please be sure to provide UMW with updated information about changes in your address and/or telephone number. You may send changes to the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.