Checklist of steps to take:
- Pay your deposit. (The online payment function is down for maintenance until July 1. You are welcome to mail your deposit or drop it off in the Admissions Office in Lee Hall.)
- Join the UMW Class of 2019 Facebook page!
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form no later than March 1 to receive maximum consideration for financial aid.
- Complete your First Year Seminar Survey after February 20.
- Obtain your NET ID after paying your deposit. (NET IDs become available in late February).
- Complete your Housing and Dining Services Agreement after February 20. Contact the Office of Disability Resources at 540/654-1266 with any questions about special housing accommodation requests
- Attend Orientation for first year students in June, a two-day program required for all incoming students and parents. Register through the Eagle Gateway on MyUMW in April.
- Ask your Guidance Counselor to submit a Final Grade Report or a final high school transcript as soon as your final grades are available, but no later than July 1.
- Have all Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate exam scores and/or official transcripts of all college coursework sent directly to the Admissions Office at UMW.
- If interested, sign up for Authorized Payers who will be emailed students’ bills and will be able to login to EaglePAY to make payments or setup a payment plan.
- Review opportunities for special Early Arrival Programs, which take place four days before Welcome Week in August. These optional experiences are a fun way for a limited number of new students to explore UMW and surrounding attractions and meet and bond with classmates before classes begin.
Provide changes in your address and/or telephone number to Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for information on orientation, registering for classes, housing, and much more!