Counselor Day Workshop: November 19, 2013
The University of Mary Washington is hosting a drive-in workshop for regional school and college counselors. We hope you can join us on Tuesday, November 19, 2013. The day will run from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with registration starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Get an insider’s view of the Admissions Committee
- Hear about our rigorous liberal arts education and listen to what our students say about life at UMW
- Enjoy lunch with staff and students
We hope you can time out of your busy schedule to hear why the University is ranked in every major selective guide and is considered one of the best buys in higher education today.
Register online and check your email closer to the event date with final details about the workshop.
Campus Connections: March 25-26, 2014
“Campus Connections” provides a unique visit opportunity designed for out-of-state counselors to experience UMW. Please mark your calendars for Tuesday and Wednesday, March 25 and 26. UMW will help reimburse travel expenses for individuals traveling distances greater than 150 miles. As space and resources are limited we ask that each school send no more than one representative. Hotel accommodations will be provided for the night of the 25.
- Engage with the UMW Community
- Experience Historic Fredericksburg
- Connect with Recruitment Staff for a better understanding of the Admissions Process
We hope you can join us for the event. Please register online and look for event details and travel booking information via email.