Housing Options

Transfer Students may live on- or off-campus. Below are resources for both:

On-Campus Housing

On-campus housing, including the UMW Apartments, is managed through the Office of Residence Life. Visit the Residence Life Web site for more information>

Off-Campus Housing

The Office of Student Life has resources available for individuals seeking off-campus housing and staff will be glad to answer questions for those persons interested in beginning their personal search for potential off-campus housing options. Please call Student Life at 540/654-1200 or email Student Life at dgray@umw.edu.