The Master of Business Administration (MBA) provides a quality graduate program for experienced professionals who want to assume management and leadership positions in a variety of organizational settings. The program encompasses the knowledge and skills necessary for effectively managing both the technical and the human sides of organizations.
The program is particularly designed for those individuals whose job and family responsibilities require the flexibility to pursue the MBA on a part-time basis without interrupting their careers.
Recommended Filing Dates
Recommended filing dates are designed to give newly admitted students an optimal opportunity for class registration. We will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis after these dates.
Fall Admission: JUNE 1 –notification will occur by the end of July.
MARCH 1 (for G.A. Candidates only*)
Spring Admission: OCTOBER 1 –notification will occur by the end of November.
*All applicants applying for a Graduate Assistant position MUST apply for Fall admission by MARCH 1. If you have questions or would like further information about the Graduate Assistant Program at UMW, please contact Mark Mermelstein, Director of Campus Recreation at 540-654-1187 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also begin the program as a non-degree seeking student.
- Application for Admission and a $50 application fee or fee waiver. APPLY ONLINE AND HAVE YOUR $50 APPLICATION FEE WAIVED!
- An official transcript from every college or university you’ve attended, even if the courses were transferred to another institution
- A current résumé; two years of professional or technical work experience preferred
- Official scores from GMAT or GRE taken within the last 5 years. Students who already have a terminal degree conferred on a transcript, can seek waiver from the GMAT/GRE. UMW Test Code: 5394
- Foundation Waiver Request Form
- For International Students: Please submit the Financial Statement of Support (for F-1 visa candidates), International Transcript Evaluation, and demonstration of English Language Proficiency.
121 University Blvd. Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Office of Admissions at 540/286-8030, 866/261-4458, or email@example.com.
Monday thru Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.